How to Get a Chocobo Mount in FFXIV – Are you new to the game Final Fantasy XIV A Realm Reborn or maybe you must be playing it for quite a while, but you don’t know from where you can get a Chocobo Mount in FFXIV for speed travel while Fate raid or when doing the quest?
Well! You have landed over the perfect destination to grab all the information for your long-time task. FFXIV how to get a mount? Is this question eating you up?
How to Get a Chocobo Mount in FFXIV?
In this article, I will handover you all the tricks and tips so that you can get your own Chocobo. Here, I will patiently guide you and enroll you in the simplest process with the help of which you can easily acquire your own Chocobo Mount. However, as you know this is a low–level quest, hence there are still some basic requirements that you must fulfill in order to get FFXIV Mounts.
Basic Necessity to Acquire Chocobo Mount
- Your character should obtain to level 20.
- You should finish the main story of “Hero in the making’.
- Finish the “My Little Chocobo” Company quest.
- You have to be part of any of the Grand Companies in Georgia.
FFXIV How to Get a Mount? [Step by step guide]
- Firstly you need to pledge to any of the Grand Companies as per your choice, then you need to talk to the “Gran Company Commander”.
- From here onwards, you will be needed to have a “Chocobo Issuance“.
- This will cost you 200 bits of seals.
- If you have already made sufficient seals as of now by doing FATEs, at that point you can just buy this thing quickly to get a mount.
- On the off chance that you don’t have enough “Company Seals”, you can take Company Leaves that give you 1,000 seals.
- Hawthorne Hut in the East Shroud for The Order of the Twin Adder.
- Moraby Drydocks in Lower La Noscea for The Maelstrom.
- Camp Drybone in Eastern Thailand for The Immortal Flames.
- If you have some skills including crafting, at that point you can just convey them to get seals and some additional experience.
- When you have enough seals, return to the “Grand Company” and by the issuance at that point convey it.
- Convey the issuance to a “Stablemaster” in the city where you register for your “Grand Company”.
- Here you will hand over your own Chocobo at that point make a name for your Chocobo as he will be your sidekick and all-time companion.
More Related Guides:
Cheers! Now you can have your own Chocobo mount and now you can use faster travel and can unlock many other skills. Getting FFXIV Mounts is one of the best things that can happen to you today.
In case of any queries on How to get a Chocobo Mount in FFXIV Guide or you are stuck at any step between the process write us your issues in the comment section below. We will be there for your rescue ASAP.