If your Xbox one turns on by itself then it’s not a big issue. If you are facing this problem then you can be able to get rid of this problem with the help of this article. Here in this article, we are going to tell you some of the best methods by which you can be able to get rid of this error in a very simple and quick manner.
Why Does My Xbox One Turn On by Itself?
If you see your Xbox one turn on by itself Samsung tv then this issue takes place due to many reasons.
It is really hard to find out the reason behind this problem. We have lots of methods by which you will get to know about the reason behind this issue and also you will get to know the methods to fix this Xbox one randomly turns on.
You can simply try to use all of these methods one by one by which you can be able to get rid of this issue simply.
Why Does My Xbox One Turn On by Itself?
Simply check out the below-given settings and elements if your xbox one turns on automatically.
- You have to wipe down into the front of your console which appears near the logo of Xbox power toggle. As the Xbox is not having a particular button of power and its capacitive button will trigger when it gets touched. Also, a bit of grime and your pet’s tail or also your static discharge may turn on the system.
- Also, if you have a Kinect and say key Cortana, Xbox one or Xbox on will turn on the voice commands. You can simply turn on your system by using a similar phrase.
- You can be able to disable it by simply entering into the settings > power and startup > power mode and startup and then disable wake up Xbox by saying “Hey Cortana, Xbox on“.
- Lots of people reported that disabling the automatic update can be helpful to fix this issue. For this, you have to open the settings > system > system updates and then you have to uncheck keep your console up to date. You can be able to uncheck my games and apps up to date as per your wish.
- By simply pressing the Xbox button of your controller will turn on the system.
- You need to try to remove the batteries of your controller and check that your Xbox keeps turning on or not.
- You have to disable the Instant-on mode which will allow your Xbox startup in a fast manner from the sleep like state. For this, you have to open the settings > power and startup > power mode and startup and then you need to select the power mode option.
- Simply switch this from the instant on to the energy-saving mode by which your console gets shut down completely. You must press the Xbox button of the controller or your system in the process to start it.
- For the TV sets, if you turn on your Tv then your Xbox will turn on automatically. It is because of the HDMI CEC or similar option. By simply turning it off, your TV will turn on your Xbox along with your TV.
- You need to try to plug your Xbox into the other outlet or in a direct manner into the wall if you are having it plugged into the power socket.
- Simply power off the Xbox by simply pressing the Xbox power button for 10 seconds. Then, you need to unplug the Xbox power supply for a few seconds before you connect it again and turn it on.
- You need to ensure that you have applied all the updates to your Xbox one system and they will be able to help you to fix your issue.
Your Xbox One Is Probably Not Haunted
It may be possible that one of them is creating an Xbox one to turned on by itself. You can simply get assured that it is not as hard as it seems. If you are still facing the same problem after trying all the above-given methods then you must connect with the Xbox support.
You May Also Like to Read:
Also, as we have shared all the useful methods to fix Xbox one turns on by itself at night and if these methods are helpful for you then do share this useful article with your friends who are also using the Xbox One. Also, if you have any issue or query related to this article then use the comment section and drop your query below.