FPS Counter Apex Legends 2022 – As you know, Apex Legends is one of the battle royale games which needs extreme reaction speed in terms of computers with a high level.
To do this, you are required to get this game itself to perform at a high level so that you don’t get any impairment in this gameplay. So, if you want to know a guide on FPS Counter Apex Legends.
FPS Counter Apex Legends 2022
One method by which the players can be able to measure their performance in the game is with the help of the FPX output and also some of them are also said by the Apex Legends.
Also, it will allow the users to check out what frame per second their game is outputting, and also the higher the number, the more smooth you play the game.
The FPS counter in Apex Legends doesn’t get enabled in the standard form and here in this article, we are going to tell you how to show FPS in Apex Legends.
How FPS Counter Apex Legends Works?
Also, we will take all the required steps you need to take by which you will see how well your game is doing and how smoothly you are playing the game.
How to Show FPS in Apex Legends?
As you know that Apex Legends is one of the multi-player game which is available for the PC and also for the Apex, PlayStation, and also for Nintendo Switch and lots of players are willing to know how to show FPS counter by which they can be able to be at the top of the game.
Here, below in this article, we are going to share the complete details about the FPS display method which you need to keep in your mind and also needs to follow as well.
How to Show FPS Counter Apex Legends On PC?
So, we are here to get to know the process of how to show FPS in Apex Legends on Pc and the steps we are sharing below will be helpful for you to get the answer. Simply follow the steps wisely and complete this task in a simple manner.
For the Origin:
- First of all, you need to open the origin launcher and then simply make a login into your account.
- Then, you have to select the origin by using the top navigation bar, and then you have to select the Application settings option.
- Then, you have to open the Origin In-Game option.
- Now, simply scroll down and then look for the During Gameplay section.
- Here, you are required to select the placement of the FPS counter in the settings of the Display FPS counter.
- You need to open the settings.
- Then simply enter into the gameplay tab.
- Now, you have to look for the performance display to be on.
- For steam, you are required to open the steam at the very first step.
- Then, make click on the steam which appears at the top left side of the display.
- Then, click on the Settings option.
- Now, you have to find an in-game FPS counter.
- Simply look for it from the Off to On and then you have to select where you want to display FPS. If you are willing to make it more visible to the FPS counter then you have to check the high-contrast color.
Use MSI Afterburner
This is the last step that will be helpful for you to show FPS in Apex Legends. MSI Afterburner is one of the notable programs and also it is really popular in the gaming community. Also, the software is generally used in terms to modify the overclocks and also to check out the temperature.
Apart from it, it has an incredible benchmark system that will upload a list of the configurations. Like you can be able to show the VRAM usage, FPS Counter, Core Clocks, GPU Temperatures, and also maximum and minimum frame rates with the average values as well.
Also, the MSI Afterburner is one of the in-depth terms which helps the users to show the FPS values. The good thing about MSI afterburner is that you can be able to customize all its design values and also the Riva Tuner Statistics will also allow the users to change the style of font, display colors, display size, and also offer the rendering mode and much more.
One of the most technical terms of the MSI afterburner FPS counter is that it is a little bit complex. It is really better for you to follow all the steps which we are sharing below properly.
- First of all, you need to open the MSI afterburner.
- Then, enter the settings of it.
- Now, make click on the monitoring option which comes under the graph. Simply scroll at the end and then checkmark the tick sign and also enable the option of Show in On-Screen Display.
- Also, you can be able to customize the text color, but ensure that the options you are willing to display must have the OSD written with them.
- When you complete it then you need to enter into the on-screen display tab and then enter the key to find out the graphs. Also, this can be used to show the game graphics as well.
- Make sure to click on the apply or ok button after making the changes.
- Also, ensure about the frame rate and also you can be able to enable the options which we have shared above. They can get enabled easily in the game by using the same method.
If you have followed all the above-given steps wisely then you will be able to see an FPS counter in the Apex Legends game and also have it in the placement which you selected earlier.
How to Show FPS Counter Apex Legends on Console?
If you are willing to have the FPS Counter Apex Legends on your console either the Xbox, PlayStation, or switch, or like other games as well, it simply can’t be done.
It is something that we want to change now the new generation of consoles is available but due to this issue as compared to the PCs we are not expecting to reach our device in the future as well.
- Is There an FPS Counter in Apex Legends?
You simply open your device and make click on the settings option. Now, make click on the in-game and then find the in-game FPS counter. Simply toggle it from off to on and select where you are willing to display FPS.
- How Do I Turn On My FPS Counter?
The FPS counter is mainly enabled by default and if you make click on F12 then it will bring it up in the upper left side of the screen.
- What is a Good FPS Apex Legends?
If you try to play the game smoothly then 60FOS is one of the best options for you if you are willing to be more competitive then you will need to lower your settings and simply try to push a bit further up.
- Can Apex RUn 120 FPS?
Apex will update by the smart delivery and it is not having the 120 fps capabilities at the jump which will disappoint many and give the fast pace of the apex legends matches also the fact is that the developers are discussing that the features one of their aim for the present gen version.
So, that’s it for this article. Above we have shared all the details and methods of how FPS Counter Apex Legends works.
If this article is helpful for you and helps you to solve this problem then do share this article with other people like your friends or cousins who can also benefit from this article.
Also, if you have any issues or queries related to this article then feel free to connect with us by simply dropping your comment in the below-given comment section.