Cancel NFL Game Pass Subscription – As you know, NFL games which are also known as National Football League is one of the American Football League which has more than 32 teams, and these teams are divided into national football conferences and also the American Football Conference.
So, let’s understand this procedure.
Cancel NFL Game Pass Subscription
It is one of the fourth biggest American professional sports leagues and also one of the biggest professional level games of American football in the whole world. The 18-week regular session NFL takes place between September to January and every team plays approx. 17 games and also one game in a week.
What is an NFL Game?
If we talk about NFL games then it is one of the American National football leagues and it is formerly known as American Professional Football Conference which was introduced in the year 1920. It is one of the American football games and this game was founded in the year 1920 on 17th September. This game has a total number of 32 teams and it was organized only in the United States. Its headquarter is located at 345 Park Avenue New York, NY 10154 United States. The latest champion of this game is Tampa Bay Buccaneers.
This game was telecasted on the channels like CBS, FOX, NBC, ESPN, NFL Network, and Telemundo Deportes. Also, if you want to know more about this game then you must have to check out its official website which is available at www.nfl.com.
How to Cancel NFL Game Pass Subscription?
If we talk about NFL game pass then it is one of the subscription-based services which you can use to watch and also listen to the NFL games. In the NFL game pass, you can be able to watch the replays of every NFL game after it airs. One of the best parts about the NFL game is that you will be able to watch six or seven games as per the schedule of the TV streaming service, It will only cost you $99 per year, and also you can also be able to pay the payment on the quarterly basis like you can pay $29.99 per quarter.
One of the main benefits of the NFL game pass is that you can always be able to cancel your subscription whenever you find it more expensive. Also, you will get a complete refund on some of the conditions. Now, let’s have a look at the process of how to Cancel NFL Game Pass Subscription. Also, this article helps those people who ask questions like how do I cancel my NFL game pass subscription. If you are one of them then read this article till the end.
How to Cancel NFL Game Pass?
Now, let’s discuss the process and steps about how to cancel the NFL game pass. So, if you don’t have any idea about this process then you need to read and follow the steps which we are sharing below.
- You need to open your web browser by simply using your computer or laptop, or also you can use a mobile device as well.
- Then, you have to open the official website https://gamepass.nfl.com/packages.
- After this, when you have landed on the official login page then you have to sign in with the help of your login credentials.
- Now, you have to click on the option of the profile icon which is available on the top right-hand side.
- Then, you have to select the option of My Account.
- Under the section of My Subscription, you have to select the Plus Symbol.
- If your account is able to get the free trial, then you have to uncheck the box of the subscription session.
- Simply click on the verify or update or save button.
- Now, finally, you have to make click on the option of Cancel.
- Finally, your subscription has been canceled.
How To Cancel NFL Game Pass Auto-Renew?
If your account is set for the automatic renewal then you can be able to Cancel NFL Game Pass Subscription auto-renew to avoid useless charges. In this case, you are required to read and follow the steps which we are sharing in this section.
- At the very first step, you are required to open the official website which is www.nflgamepass.com by simply using the internet and your laptop, desktop, or any other smart device.
- Then, you have to make a login into your account by using your login credentials.
- Now, you have to make click on the option of the account icon which is available at the top right side.
- Now, from the drop-down menu, you java to select the option of Manage your account.
- Then, under the section of billing, you need to make click on the Cancel Auto-Renew option.
What Is The Refund Policy?
You need to know that you are eligible to get a refund if you fall under these conditions.
- If you cancel your subscription within 3 days of the purchase date of the subscription.
- If your subscription is set for auto-renewal then you can only be able to cancel it within 7 days.
- If you are using a free 7 days trial then you need to cancel it within 3 days after the end of the free trial.
- If the company cancels the subscription from your end.
What Games Are available LIVE With NFL+?
NFL+ gives exclusive access to live-out market preseason games. NFL+ also gives access to the live local and also the primetime games which are mainly available in the local TV market on the phone and tablet from the kickoff to simply support bown LVII and live audio for every game of the season on any of the devices. With the NFL+ premium subscription, you can be able to watch the football on your schedule along with the full and condensed replays of all the games.
On Which Device Can I Watch Games with NFL+?
Preseason games are mainly available on a huge range of devices which are phones, tablets, connected TVs, and desktops or laptops. Live regular season and postseason games are mainly available in NFL+ only on mobile devices and tablets. Live regular season and postseason games can’t get viewed live on the tv or computer devices. If you are having an NFL+ premium subscription then you can easily be able to view the replays for the regular seasons and also the postseason games on any of the supported devices.
Does NFL+ Include Playoff, Pro Bowl, or Super Bowl Games?
Yes, with the NFL+, you can be able to watch playoff games and the pro bowl and super bowl LVII live on the device. With the NFL+ premium subscription, you can be able to watch the full or condensed replays of the games across the device. NFL+ is mainly available in the United States only and for the users who belong outside the US, make a visit to the game pass international guide.
Is NFL+ The Same as The NFL App?
No, the NFL app is the NFL’s free app where the NFL can be able to access the NFL news, highlights, stats, and much more. NFL+ is one of the paid subscription experiences which can easily get accessed in the NFL app and also at nfl.com.
Do I Need Separate Accounts for NFL.com and NFL+?
No, your NFL.com account will simply get used to managing your NFL+ subscription.
How Do I Sign Up for NFL+?
You can be able to sign up for the NFL+ at the nfl.com/plus or also by the NFL app on your mobile phone, smart TV or also by using the connected device. There, you can make a login into your NFL.com account or also be able to create a new account and then simply subscribe to NFL+.
Where is NFL+ Available?
NFL+ is mainly available only in the United States and for the users who belong outside the United State, please make a visit to the game pass international guide.
What is NFL+ Subscription I Am Transitioning to?
Your existing NFL game pass monthly subscription will automatically roll over to the NFL+ premium monthly subscription along with no additional action required from your end. Also, the price of this product is $9.99 per month.
Can I Share My NFL+ Account With Others?
No, your NFL+ account gives you access strictly to your individual NFL account.
How Much Does NFL+ Cost for New Subscribers?
NFL+ is mainly having two pricing tigers which are NFL+ and NFL+ premium.
With the NFL+ subscription, you will get access of:
- Live out-of-market preseason games on devices.
- Live local and primetime regular season and postseason games on mobile and tablet devices.
- Live game audio for every game of the season.
- NFL library programming is on-demand and ad-free.
With the NFL+ premium subscription, you will be able to get the features of NFL+ with the extra benefits of full and condensed game replays and the coach’s film. NFL+ premium costs you $9.99 per month or $79.99 per year.
More Related Guides:
- Raid Shadow Legends PC Requirements
- Similar Millsberry Games
- How to Uninstall Forge in Minecraft
- How to Reset Animal Crossing New Leaf
- How Much Does a Video Game Designer Make a Month
So, finally, we have discussed all the details related to the process of how to Cancel NFL Game Pass Subscription. If the above-given article is helpful for you and helps you to know about how to unsubscribe from NFL game pass in a simple and easy manner then do share this article with other people so that they also get benefited from this article.