As you know that GeForce Experience is one software which is created by Nvidia which is mainly dedicated to optimizing gaming experience on the desktop. Mainly this driver-based software mainly gets installed in the computer with the help of the GTX graphics card on the system. But if you don’t want to use it and looking for a guide on How To Disable Geforce Experience then follow this guide.
You need to know that not all computer users are looking for a gaming experience and that having a GeForce Experience running in the background process is really necessary. Below, we are sharing complete detailed information about how to disable GeForce Experience feature so that it doesn’t slow down the startup of your consuming memory.
How To Disable Geforce Experience On Startup?
So, if you want to know more about it then you need to read this article till the end by which you will get to know all the useful details about it in a detailed manner.
Method 1: Disable Nvidia GeForce Experience from Startup Settings
If you want to disable Nvidia GeForce Experience from startup settings then you can do so easily. You need to know that the steps to complete this task are different for all the windows versions. Check out the steps below.
For Windows 10 and Windows 8
If you are using windows 10 and 8 and want to disable Nvidia GeForce experience from startup settings then follow the below-given steps:
- You need to make a right-click on the Taskbar.
- Then you need to select the task manager option.
- After this, open the settings tab.
- Now, you need to search for the option of Nvidia GeForce Experience.
- Now, you have to make a click on the disable, and then you have to restart your computer.
For Windows 7 and Windows Vista
If you are a windows 7 or windows vista user and want to disable Nvidia GeForce Experience then follow the steps below to complete the process.
- You need to open your computer and then open the start menu.
- Now, you have to type “ms config” without quotes.
- Then simply run this program.
- After this, you have to go to the startup tab.
- Simply locate the Nvidia GeForce Experience option.
- Make a click on the option of disable and then you have to restart your system.
Method 2: Uninstall the GeForce Experience from Control Panel
You need to know that the GeForce Experience is mainly designed to enhance the performance of video games and also able to satisfy the users by providing some of the best game related features. Also, you may be able to remove the program if you are not using or playing any game on your computer.
Don’t worry as removing the GeForce Experience doesn’t interfere with the graphic card and also works in a good manner.
- In order to uninstall GeForce experience, you need to open the start menu and then you have to type “Control Panel” and simply open it.
- Now, you have to select the option of Uninstall a Program.
- Simply look for the Nvidia GeForce Experience and then make a click on the Uninstall button.
- When the Nvidia Uninstaller window appears, you have to make a click on the Uninstall button.
- Now, you have to wait for the completion of the uninstallation process.
You will see that the software gets removed from the startup menu and you don’t need to restart your system.
All the drivers and GPU will start working properly without taking help from GeForce. If you want to download GeForce again in your system in the future then you can download it from the internet.
Method 3: Disable GeForce Experience from Services Configuration
You need to know that with the help of this method, the graphic card of your system will also get disabled as well. Also, the device will work fine but you will not get any notification about updates in the future. Also, you can update the driver manually anytime whenever you want or also you can use the driver booster as well.
- First of all, you need to open the start menu and then you have to type “services.msc” and then open the program.
- Now, you will see lots of item lists and you need to locate the NVIDIA display container LS and then make a right-click on it, and then you have to select the option of properties.
- On the startup type, you need to select disabled and then make a click on the apply or ok button.
- Simply restart our computer so that your changes get applied.
If you change your mind in the future then you will also be able to revert your action to the automatic and also the program will continue. You can also be able to open the program manually with the help of the installed app list.
Tips When Installing Nvidia Graphics Driver
You need to know that the GeForce experience is one of the parts of the Nvidia Driver but the users will get a choice not to install it with the driver software. Also, when you install a driver in a new system then you need to make sure to select the “Custom Installation”, and also have to remove the checkbox of GeForce Experience, and then you need to follow the rest of the instructions which appears on the display.
Also, you can also keep installed the Geforce Experience and ignore the existence of this software at the time of work. Also, it is really useful in several conditions and mainly in gaming.
You May Also Like to Read:
So, we hope that this article is helpful for you to get to know about how to disable GeForce experience on startup. If this article is helpful for you and helps you to know all the possible details about it then do share this article with other people so that they also get benefited from this article.
In case of any issue or query, please drop your feedback below in the comment section and we assure you to take action on it.