There are several reasons due to which your mouse could lag and stutter in games. If your screen resolution is down caned then this is the quick fix you just need to have. So, hello guys! If you are here to get to know some of the best methods and tips or tricks by which you can be able to get rid of Gaming Mouse Stuttering in Games.
So, what you need to do is, simply read this article till the end by which you will be able to fix this issue in a very quick period of time. Recently, I didn’t play my precious gaming PC for several days and it is one of my most devastating experiences as of now.
I start playing games on my laptop which is not ideal for you as they will not provide me the best experience of gaming.
Before you learn how to fix gaming mouse stuttering while playing games, you must ignore these Mistakes to Avoid When Buying a Gaming Mouse so you won’t face this issue.
Is Your Gaming Mouse Stuttering in Games – Fix It
It will become worse when I decide to start diablo 3 and find out that my mouse starts stuttering and lagging on the whole screen. If you also get this mouse stuttering in games windows 10 experience then you know very well that you can’t be able to play games at all. But, I managed to find out some of the best methods which will be helpful to get rid of this devastating issue.
Why Mouse Lags in Games?
Generally, this issue takes place from the windows scales interface of the higher resolution display. Also, my laptop has a 4k screen but it was scaled so that I can read out the text. In the process of getting the mouse to stop lagging, all I do is turn off the scaling.
If you also want to do this, then you are required to make a right-click on the desktop and then you have to select the display settings option. Then you have to slide down to the 0% and then you need to restart your computer. At the time of starting the game, the mouse will start moving in a very smooth manner. When you complete your playing then you have to repeat the steps above and set the scaling which suits you.
How to Fix Mouse Stutters in Games?
If you really want to know the methods of how to fix mouse stuttering in games Reddit then you have to check out the methods which we are sharing below to get to know about how to fix stuttering in games windows 10.
Updating Mouse Driver
As you know, a mouse is one of the main accessories of the computer and these types of accessories need a properly updated driver to work in a proper manner. It is due to the corruption of the outdated driver that will make an adverse impact on the functionality of the mouse.
So, we suggest you update the driver of your mouse. Follow the steps below to complete this process.
- You have to make a click on the Windows and R buttons together which will open the run utility window.
- Now, when the prompt window appears, you have to type “devmgmt.msc” and then make a click on the ok button.
- Then, you have to make a right-click on the mouse option and then click on the option of update driver.
- Now, check out the option to find out the driver.
- The window will automatically lookup up the mouse driver and then install them automatically in your system.
- You will get the prompt on the display.
- When the drivers get installed then you have to restart your system,
Realtek Audio Process
If you are using the NVIDIA part then you have to disable the Realtek Audio process which will be helpful for you to compensate for the shutters of the mouse. Here, we have outlined some of the simple steps which will be helpful for you to disable the Realtek Audio Process like:
- You have to open the task manager.
- Then you need to click on the more details which will appear at the end of the window.
- Now, you need to look for the Realtek HD audio manager which appears under the background process option.
- Then, click on the end task button which appears at the end of the right side.
- Now, you have to check out the functionality of the mouse and check that the stutter has been fixed.
No Delay For Touchpad
If you are using a trackpad then you are required to change the delay settings. If your mouse is lagging or not moving the cursor then the help of this feature will help you to fix this problem. So, if your mouse is stuttering then you have to follow the steps which we are sharing below:
- You need to make a click on the option of windows.
- Now, look for the settings option.
- Then, open the device title.
- After this, you have to make a click on the available menu which appears on the left-hand side.
- You have to make a click on the option of mouse and touchpad.
- Simply select the option of no delay (always on).
- You have to ensure that your mouse is working properly.
Cortana Might Be the Issue
You need to know that Cortana is one of the virtual assistants of Microsoft and also the users think that this may be a culprit behind this issue. It is due to the Cortana can put an adverse impact on the stutters and lag of the mouse.
So, if you recently switched on Cortana then we suggest you follow the steps which we are sharing below.
- First of all, you need to open the taskbar and then click on the option of Cortana.
- Now, simply open the Settings app.
- Then, you need to enter into the talk to Cortana menu.
- Simply switch off the Cortana option.
- Also, you can simply hide the Cortana button by simply making a click on the “hide Cortana” option.
- Now, you simply need to check out the performance of your mouse.
So, we hope that you understand all the basic methods of how to fix if your mouse lags and stutters in games. If this article is helpful for you to fix mouse stuttering in games, then do share this article with other people so that they can also benefit from this article.
Also, if you have any issues or queries related to this article then feel free to connect with us by simply dropping your comment below.